LeetCode encourages all participants to contribute to maintaining the justice and fairness of our contests by reporting any violations or cheating incidents users might come across. Every week, LeetCode's contest team reviews the violation report and takes appropriate action to ensure accurate and fair results.
How to Report Violating Users
To report an incident or violation you've encountered, please follow the below steps:
- Head to the contest's ranking results page. This is found by heading to a contest's description page, and then going down to the bottom of the page to the "Ranking" area. Click "More" to view the entire ranking board.
- Find the user you believe to have cheated or violated contest rules on the ranking board.
- Once you have found the user, locate and click on the icon next to the time of the corresponding question's submission, as highlighted below.
- This will display the user's submitted code for the question in a pop-up window. Click on the "Report Cheating" button at the bottom of the code - please see screenshot below for an example of the description box that will appear. Insert your reasoning or evidence as to why this user has violated the contest rules. Please be as thorough as possible here.
- If you want to report multiple users cheating, please make sure to add the other username(s) in the description as well.
- Press "Submit" once you are finished provided your reasoning, and this will send the report to our contest team for review. Please be patience as our team looks to review all submissions.
For more information about specific contest violations, please visit this article here.