With LeetCode's ever-expanding Problems database, what if, you could construct your own lists? One where you could share with friends, family, or study groups? LeetCode's got you covered. With a List, you can challenge, collect, and share your curated Problem List with any LeetCoder!
1. Create Your List
LeetCode provides a system default list called "Favorite". Navigate to any question's page and click on " Favorite" to add the question to the default Favorite list.
If you need to add an additional list, just hover over " Favorite" and click on "+ Create a new list" in the popup menu.
Newly created Lists are set to "Private" by default, meaning it will be visible only to you. Whereas setting a List to "Public", means anyone with a link* to the List will have access to view and utilize it.
* You may go to My List page to obtain the list's shareable url.
2. Practice Using Your List
On a question's page, you may navigate effortlessly between questions with the bottom panel.
Click on the bottom left Problems button to browse all questions in the current list. You may also switch to a different list, search questions within the current list, filter questions by difficulty, status or tags.
3. Manage Your List:
You may access and manage your lists as follows:
* Note that the user menu may look different depending which page you are on.
On My List page, you can set access permissions; clone, delete or rename a list. Note: The default "Favorite" list cannot be deleted.
Once you have selected a list, your progress associated with the list is displayed on your right side.
As shown above, you can easily make an exact duplicate of a list by clicking on the "Clone" button.
4. Share, Clone or Watch a List
Simply set your list to , click on the "Share" button and copy the generated URL from the displayed popup dialog. If your list was set to private, just click on the button to toggle it from private to public. Once you share the link, anyone with access to the shareable link will be able to view your list.
- Clone a list: Clone a list and it becomes one of your lists. You may edit a cloned list, but you will not receive any updates to the original list.
- Watch a list: Watch a list and it will appear in "My Watch List". You may not edit a watched list, but you will receive continuous updates from the list's owner. This could be extremely useful for a group practice session where the list is being actively updated.