If you messed up in the code editor, get stuck in a problem, or for any reason you would like to start from scratch on a particular problem, you can click on the reset button on the editor toolbar above the code editor to reset your code.
Articles in this section
- Why all my solutions in the code editor suddenly went missing?
- What are the environments for the programming languages?
- I encountered Wrong Answer/Runtime Error for a specific test case. When I test my code using this test case, it produced the correct output. Why?
- What does [1,null,2,3] mean in binary tree representation?
- Voice/Video Help Article
- Where do I find all of my submitted code?
- Am I allowed to print something to stdout?
- What is the difference between Time Limit Exceeded (TLE) and Timeout?
- How do I reset to the default code definition?
- I need to start another round of coding practice. Is there a way to reset the checkmarks of all solved problems?