Yes. Just go to the Session Management panel and activate a new session. Your previous session will be saved and you will start afresh. Your progress will now be tracked separately in the newly created session.
Articles in this section
- Why all my solutions in the code editor suddenly went missing?
- What are the environments for the programming languages?
- I encountered Wrong Answer/Runtime Error for a specific test case. When I test my code using this test case, it produced the correct output. Why?
- What does [1,null,2,3] mean in binary tree representation?
- Voice/Video Help Article
- Where do I find all of my submitted code?
- Am I allowed to print something to stdout?
- What is the difference between Time Limit Exceeded (TLE) and Timeout?
- How do I reset to the default code definition?
- I need to start another round of coding practice. Is there a way to reset the checkmarks of all solved problems?